#SaaSSIVE is an event for Kiwi Software creators to transfer knowledge from one Kiwi business to another to help your business grow globally.
About this Event
Every Independent Software Vendor is welcome to attend SaaSSIVE which will give you personal insights from 4 Kiwi SaaS Business Owners giving you 4 different perspectives to wrap into your own thinking and strategy!
Each SaaS business Owner will deliver a 5min high impact speech - by major growth milestones, then they will be a QnA panel managed by the MC Ryan the Lion and opportunity for questions from the floor.
The Question session will be Chatham House rules so we can really open up the learning channels - do not leave with doubts or questions, really get to the kernel of what you need to know to be confident of what the Microsoft Ecosystem can do for your business.
- 3.30 - 4.00pm Arrival & Networking
- 4.00 - 4.10pm MC Ryan Ashton welcomes and introduce the event
- 4.10 - 4.25pm Tovia Va'aelua - Global Insights
- 4.30 - 5.00pm 4 Kiwi SaaS owners provide Growth Insights
- 5.00 - 5.10 pm Hamish McKnee Share Global GTM Strategies
- 5.10 - 5.20pm Panel QnA managed by Ryan the Lion
- 5.25pm MC Round up
- 5.30 pm Symon Thurlow & Ryan Tarak - Thank you
- 5.30 - 6.00pmNetworking Drinks